We always need some help at the Sunapee Community CoffeeHouse. Get involved. This isn't a spectator sport! Especially if you're a musician who's playing at the SCC. We ask that you give back. Help keep live music live in Sunapee!
We need help...Will you help?
Or make up one of your own
- Be a part of putting up posters occasionally,
- Emceeing/Hosting one night per year! (more available if you'd like)
- Run an Open Mic night
- Posting Events on NPR, YellowHouse Media and WhoFish.org webcalendars
- Sending out press releases or working on our monthly email newsletter and maintaining the mailing list.
- Help us build a following on social media.
- Whatever you can think of. We are always open to new skills and ideas.
Let us know if you'd like to help. The community will thank you
And you'll get much more back than you put into it
Contact Vic Reno if you'd like to help!
Special thanks to Vic Reno, Judy Thackaberry, Al Carruth, EJ Tretter, Heidi Pattern, Robyn Macy, Martha Naylor, Deb Blesedell Kate Gordon, Diana Wyman, Pastor Pat, Al Peterson, Kathy Morse, Thomas Daniels, Randy Richards and all the Emcees who help keep it going. And thanks to all who have helped prior.